<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6222830921431901010\x26blogName\x3dSimply+Bakes\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://simplybakess.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://simplybakess.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3660728583913060515', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The very first steps
Sunday, 17 July 2011 | posted by Simply bakes

What inspired me to start out this blog is actually Happy Home Baker's blog: http://happyhomebaking.blogspot.com/
It really touches me to know that there is another fellow baker out there in this small city of Singapore. So even though i would very much like to think that i am her one and only hardcore fan, i still can't deny the fact that she still receives many comments and questions from her loyal readers.
So a short intro about myself, i am 15 this year and aspire to be a baker when i grow up. I hope to take on a successful job, earn lots of money and invest in my very own bakery shop. My mum always stops me from baking because she is afraid that i would mess up her kitchen but deep down, i know she really wants to support me. I am a teenager who watches Masterchef Australia instead of Disney Channel and reads cookbooks instead of fantasy novels.
I am only an amatuer baker but i wish i can learn much much more.
Baking is my passion and something i love to do. I want to reach out to more people with my bakings and influence on a higher platform.
Will keep posting!

Love,
Simply Bakes

Labels:


Add comment(2) |00:25 | back to top


IAmABaker
I am a 16 year old living in Singapore. This blog is to document my entire baking endeavor and to share with you guys out there recipes and my baking experience. Feel free to ask me any questions, just click 'comment' below each post. Looking forward to the holidays!

Love, SimplyBakes

followers
followers gadget code here|

Archives