<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6222830921431901010\x26blogName\x3dSimply+Bakes\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://simplybakess.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://simplybakess.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3660728583913060515', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
DREAMS VS REALITY
Friday, 5 August 2011 | posted by Simply bakes

Oh no! I cant concentrate on my upcoming common test week and End Of Years because i am always drawn towards my computer and searching for baking blogs to drool over the recipes and envy those great bakers out there. My hands are seriously itching to bake something right now but i know i cant :(

Gonna have to understand that we sow what we reap so i am going to study hard to achieve those As! Really sorry i cant keep up with my weekly posts for now BUT i will definitely blog much more after the common test week. Have a whole list of recipes bookmarked and noted ready to experiment!

I know that i really want to open my own patisserie when i grow up. However, my mum keeps telling me that sticking with a more realistic goal and a more stable job will be more practical as it will earn me more money. Its a struggle between dreams and reality. So i want to pose to all of you guys out there a question,

Would you rather choose to chase your dreams or believe in Practicality? 

Labels:


Add comment(0) |22:40 | back to top


IAmABaker
I am a 16 year old living in Singapore. This blog is to document my entire baking endeavor and to share with you guys out there recipes and my baking experience. Feel free to ask me any questions, just click 'comment' below each post. Looking forward to the holidays!

Love, SimplyBakes

followers
followers gadget code here|

Archives