<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6222830921431901010\x26blogName\x3dSimply+Bakes\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://simplybakess.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://simplybakess.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3660728583913060515', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lake Toya, Hokkaido Japan (2)
Monday, 28 November 2011 | posted by Simply bakes

^^Candid!^^

One of my greatest memories in Japan was when my tour leader JC lead us to Lake Toya to take a breather and admire the scenery even though it was not included in the package. 


Skipping all the 'what is Lake Toyako part' which you can easily find out in google, it is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen in my life. Lake Toya was just like a painted picture and all the colours in the world surround you. The water was very clear, calm and blue. The mountains in the distant look like they were non-existent. No, like such a beautiful thing like that couldn't possibly exist on this world! Perhaps like a little paradise. Untouched, and pure.



Standing there, i was trying to take in all the beauty of the lake. I don't really know how to explain it but it was like the whole world stood still and i was there to witness it all, the mesmerizing picturesque lake Toya.

 I just wanted to introduce to you my family in case you get lost wondering who all these people are in all my pictures. Referring to the picture above, from the left is my mother, my twin, me, my sister and my dad. :) My beloved family<3


The best part is, while we were admiring the scenery, it started snowing really lightly out of nowhere. It was just really little snow floating down from heaven and the maple leaves blowing in the wind...:)



With Love, Simply Bakes

Labels:


Add comment(0) |03:22 | back to top


IAmABaker
I am a 16 year old living in Singapore. This blog is to document my entire baking endeavor and to share with you guys out there recipes and my baking experience. Feel free to ask me any questions, just click 'comment' below each post. Looking forward to the holidays!

Love, SimplyBakes

followers
followers gadget code here|

Archives