<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6222830921431901010\x26blogName\x3dSimply+Bakes\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://simplybakess.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://simplybakess.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3660728583913060515', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
New lift
Sunday, 18 December 2011 | posted by Simply bakes

Dear SB readers,

STOP. What's with the formal greeting? haha, just kidding. I haven't been posting in a while now because i have been really lazy in the school holidays and everything. Having to brainstorm over how i should write my posts and writing my posts itself. My blogger is flooded with drafts now haha. Putting that aside, Christmas is coming if anyone realised:) Everyone out there in the baking world is busy preparing their 'Christmas bake list' and coming up with many colorful extravagant gift ideas. Oh what a wonderful holiday festive spirit. Have you all done your Christmas shopping?:)

Oh great, i just digressed. Can't help it, its the Christmas jitters. :D

What i really wanted to say is that if you are a frequent reader of this slowly rotting away blog, you would have noticed that my blog just had a new lift. Which is a whole new look on my blog. New skin, same writer. I am a hopeless girl at dealing with computer stuff and technology. I have no idea how all the food bloggers out there create their blogs! I am really confused with all the html and template stuff on blogger. All i wanted was a recipe index for your convenience, a comment section for people to review the recipes and a nice background to make my blog real pretty.

I have no idea how to work all these 'blog skins' stuff and i am literally drowning in a pool of HTML quotes. But i am definitely going to try work things out.

So the navigation on my blog or that pictures wont really work or be in place for a while and i hope you can understand. Meanwhile, you can try the old fashion way and keep clicking 'older posts' until you get to the post you want to read haha.

A sneak peak of the upcoming post...


Be sure to catch this one!

Well then, this is me signing off!
With Love, Simply Bakes

Add comment(0) |01:01 | back to top


IAmABaker
I am a 16 year old living in Singapore. This blog is to document my entire baking endeavor and to share with you guys out there recipes and my baking experience. Feel free to ask me any questions, just click 'comment' below each post. Looking forward to the holidays!

Love, SimplyBakes

followers
followers gadget code here|

Archives